I was tagged (apparently). So….
“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. I once thought I saw a UFO. It noticed me looking and sped off*
2. I have a bump on my head caused by running into Phillip Riggle in the playground about 25 years ago. People still comment on it occasionally.
3. When I was little I didn’t use to like going to sleep until the number 8 was on my clock and I’d counted to eight, at which point I had to shut my eyes tight. If I opened them, I had to start again.
4. I played ‘dodge the hammer’ once when about three years old which involved throwing a hammer in the air and leaping out the way at the last minute. I was too slow on one occassion….
5. I used to be able to recite Pi to fifteen decimal places and tell you the exact speed of light as I thought it would help attract women.
6. It didn’t.
I was going to put a saucy one in there last but too many work colleagues read this. 😉
Not sure I have many people I can tag in return. I’ll pick Kel and anyone else reading that wants to take part – feel free.
*May or may not have been a UFO – I was very young at the time